How I Operate My Business . . .
- I am a full time, top-producing Realtor, dedicated to my customers and business.
- 20+ years experience. 500+ successful closed transactions. Serving Sellers and Buyers.
- I take a partership/consultative approach. I am interested in long term customers, not quick sales.
- I practice honest, straightforward talk. I say what I do, and do what I say.
- Communication is critical. I stay in touch and follow up. I commit to effective technology and training.
- I work daily to earn your business. I offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - easy-out contracts.
If You Are Selling . . .
- 33 point marketing plan.
- Listing update report, emailed bi-weekly. Tracks the performance and the direct competiton of your listing.
- Constant feedback and monitoring of the listing performance and market.
- Get you top dollar, in the shortest amount of time, with the least inconvenience to you.
If you are Buying . . .
- Buyer Agency. Advise and negotiate on your behalf . . . but my fee is paid by the Seller!
- Consult on financing options. Qualify and pre-approve your loan.
- Search, email listings, preview and show properties that match your wants, needs and goals.
- Negotiate a favorable contract.
- Manage and guide you through the under contract contigencies to a successful closing!
About Tom . . .
- Since 1995, Tom has been one of the top producing agents in the Green Mountain, Lakewood and Denver Metro with 500+ successful closed transactions.
- Tom is a multiple winner of Re/max and Metro Brokers top awards. Top 10% national production.
- Multiple 5280 Magazine 5 Star Real Estate Agent 2013 Award Winner.
- Tom has extensive and varied real estate experience and expertise. He has two rental investement properties and a condo/rental in the mountains. He has done extensive remodeling on his homes and worked in home construction in his youth. He is partnered with a basement finishing company. He brokered mortgage and refinance loans for his real estate clients for several years.
- Tom's home and office are located in the Green Mountain area of Lakewood, Co.
- Tom is married to his wife Julia and has a daughter and son.
- When not helping clients in Real Estate, Tom can be found playing hockey, skiing, mountain biking, working out and coaching youth sports.
- The Evon family worship at Christ on the Mountain church in Lakewood.
- "I never forget that a home sale or purchase is likely to be a person and family's biggest financial transaction and a significant emotional experience. As a result, I take my real estate responsibilities very seriously. I would welcome the opportunity to consult with you and answer any questions that you may have. You win in life by helping others." Thank you - Tom